FAQ: Trouble shooting at home
Our technicians are experts at locating problems that could be life-threatening to you or a fire hazard to your home. The safety of your family is very important to us. Please call if you have any questions or concerns about your Electrical, Heating or Cooling needs.
Heating or cooling problems?
- Make sure thermostat is set to either heat or cool
- Check the thermostat setting that turns the system on
- Check batteries in your thermostat if your thermostat requires them
- Make sure power is on for the furnace and a/c unit
High utility bill?
- Replace your incandescent bulb with a high-efficiency bulb
- Make sure the filter for your furnace is clean
- Have your HVAC system serviced by a professional
- Turn off fans and lights when not at home
Do you smell natural gas?
- Get out of the house
- Get a safe distance away from the house, and then call 911 and the utility company
- Do not smoke or use any open flames
- Check circuit breakers
- Make sure all Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter’s are reset
- A light that is brighter or dimmer than normal could signal a fire hazard. Call us so we can send a technician to identify the problem.
Call (816) 781-4707 or contact us today for all your Heating and Cooling service and repair needs. We also offer the services of an Electrician and Generator sales and service.