When to Call for Emergency Electrical Services
It can be difficult to determine if your electrical problem is serious enough to warrant emergency services. However, it is better to be safe than sorry. If the problem has caused damage to your property, such as a short in the panel or sparks shooting from a loose outlet, or it has caused injury to you or someone else in your home, contact us immediately.
Call (816) 339-5190 for emergency electrical services if:
- Your circuit breaker keeps tripping
- You smell burning plastic or wiring
- You hear sizzling or popping sounds
- You see sparks
- You feel a tingling sensation while you are in the shower or near an appliance
- The lights flicker or dim frequently
- You have an appliance that is not working correctly
- Your outlets are hot to the touch
- Your electric car charging station is not functioning properly
Why Choose C.M. Mose & Son for Emergency Electrical Services?
When you need emergency electrical services, it is not the time to try a new company or a new technician. When you call us for emergency electrical services, you can rest assured that we have your safety and the safety of your family as our top priority. All of our technicians are fully trained and certified in all aspects of electrical repairs and installations. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency calls. This means that you will get the help you need when you need it the most.
Don't wait to call (816) 339-5190. Our electricians are available 24/7 to help with electrical emergencies in Kansas City.