How to Avoid HVAC Repairs
The occasional HVAC repair is to be expected, but you shouldn’t be repairing your system every year. To avoid heating and cooling repairs in Wyandotte, it is important that you take good care of your systems. The most important thing to do is to schedule annual maintenance. Yearly tune-ups can significantly reduce the risk of repairs, improve your energy efficiency, and extend the lifespan of your HVAC equipment.
In Addition to Routine Maintenance, You Can Reduce the Risk of Hvac Repairs By:
- Changing your air filter when it gets dirty (every 1-3 months)
- Cleaning your outside AC unit
- Removing any debris or objects surrounding your outside AC unit
- Opening all air registers when your system is running
- Properly insulating your attic
- Keeping your thermostat set high in the summer and low in the winter
- Repairing damaged ductwork
If your heater or AC is acting up, C.M. Mose & Son is here to help. Our Wyandotte heating and cooling pros will have your system back up and running in no time.
Quality Service & Lasting Results
As a family-owned company, C.M. Mose & Son understands the importance of a smooth-running, safe, and comfortable home. That’s why our Wyandotte electricians and HVAC team always goes above and beyond to deliver the quality service and lasting results you deserve. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, our skilled technicians can handle any repair, replacement, maintenance, or installation service you may need.
With C.M. Mose & Son on Your Side, You Can Expect:
- Customized solutions
- Free estimates
- Affordable financing plans
- A satisfaction guarantee
Here at C.M. Mose & Son, your satisfaction is our top priority. In fact, our work isn’t done until you are 100% satisfied!