Look for these symptoms to know when your water heater should be replaced:
- Your water is not heating up the way it did before or is just plain cold
- Hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to (have to take shorter showers to take a hot shower)
- Your tank appears to be leaking
- There is rust in your hot water from the tap
- Your current tank is past the age when it needs to be replaced (electric 8-10 years, gas 6-8)
CM Mose & Son has licensed plumbers and with our crimping equipment and outstanding customer service, replacing your old water heater will be fast and easy! Call our Kansas City water heater replacement pros today at (816) 339-5190.